Ready for Your Return
Our new measures in place to ensure the health and happiness of our team and guests:
- Bookings are required for all guests, including coffee or drinks in the lounge or garden, and appointments. If you haven’t already booked, please call ahead to reception on 01275 794 502 so we can ensure we can comfortably accommodate you.
- We are also politely requesting our guests bring along their face coverings just whilst around the hotel. Should you need one we will be happy to provide you with one on arrival.
- All guests will have their temperature taken upon arrival by our staff, using a contactless thermometer. Unfortunately, if your temperature is above 38°C, we will not be able to welcome you to the hotel and we will invite you to rearrange your booking.
- We were clean before – we are now even cleaner! We are working with detailed checklists and robust cleaning schedules with our meticulous team.
- We are now operating with reduced capacity as we have thoughtfully rearranged our furniture throughout our restaurant rooms and lounge to allow proper distancing.
- All staff will be temperature checked upon arrival for their shift, and have been required to self-certify that they have not been in contact with anyone with Covid-19 symptoms
- All of our team have been fully briefed with our extensive Coronavirus Risk Assessments, and have undergone comprehensive training on how to prevent the contagion of Covid-19 including an online training course and onsite training.
- Every member of our front of the house team is wearing a face covering to ensure the safety of their team members and our guests
- Room service is available for all hotel guests at no extra charge, we have placed a restaurant table and chairs in each of our larger rooms to make room service for our guests as comfortable as possible